East Coast O & P is currently recruiting clinically-experienced CPOs. We are seeking motivated individuals to use your creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services/ products in the industry. At least 5 years as a CPO are a MUST to be considered. We will give you the tools necessary to further develop and expand your skills/ experience. If you like working as an integral part in a team atmosphere and are passionate about providing the best quality service to patients, this is the position for you!
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Assist in the development and training of clinical staff
- Coordinate scheduling for your staff, ensuring all shifts are covered
- See orthotic and prosthetic patients and ensure that you meet their clinical needs in a very busy hospital clinics
- Work with Lab & Purchasing Teams to assure products arrive timely for patients
- Review paid time off and time sheets for each departmental employee and make sure to reconcile that data with HR.
- Coordinate patient appointments with your staff CSRs and patients.
- Adhere to and ensure that policies and procedures are followed in department and that any compliance issues are addressed with the Compliance and Quality Assurance Officer.
- Must maintain valid certification and appropriate CEU reqs.
- Must maintain all Medical and Corporate Compliance Requirements, as per Federal, State, NYC and/or Company Standards
- 5 Plus Years working for an O & P Practice, preferably a hospital.
- Valid CPO License (5 years plus with the certification)
- Time Management & Delegation Skill-sets
- Knowledge of Insurance / Billing a Plus
- Must take accountability for patient deliveries, education, follow-up sessions as needed
- Job Requirements:
- Must be able to maintain daily busy schedule of seeing patients
- Must be willing and have the means to travel to multiple locations as needed within the NY Metro & Long Island areas
- Ability to work beyond 40 yrs a week is necessary
- Willing to learn, possess excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Must be able to multi-task